Welc0M3 ...

H!....everyone who comes to my Blog. Come...See and Change your mind after it. Peace and Love..

About Me

My photo
surabaya, EAST JAVA, Indonesia
People around me says that I'm cool at the begining but .... when they know me well I'm surprised girl with very crowded laugh...lol....up to you laaaaaa.

Friday, March 5, 2010

I'M NOTHING

I was a nobody .... I'm not anything. That could mean for you, which can be shoulder when you are sad, who can become a medicine when you get hurt, that could be the wind when you're on fire .... but I'm still nothing to you.

In do'a and my hopes, I want to be something for you, I want to be a flower in your dream, I want you to need me any time to be at your side, I want to be like whatever you want as long as God made me capable of.

God ... is it fair if he suspect me as I love the way he is ?
God ... is that true that You bring him to be my imam?
Lord ... let me have the happiness with him?

But ... I was a nobody, I am nothing. Even my name will never be in his heart.

Maybe God planned another ... You make me so much grief for me ... but I'm sure you also have made a very beautiful story that I could forget my sorrow in a moment.

No comments: